4.11.2010

three things on my mind tonight

Yesterday was Kevin and my two years!
I cant believe we have really been together for two years. It feels longer and shorter at the same time. He makes me so happy even though we fight sometimes the past week we have been off for spring break so we have spent all week together. we celebrated by going to see "how to train your dragon" and having dinner at the cinema cafe and then just spending the whole day together. It has been great to spend all this time together before our two years. I feel like this is a huge accomplishment. some people get married in shorter amount of time then this. I know I'm going to marry him and i have for a long time. I know we will make it through the next four years that I'm in college and after we do it will show everyone else how much this is meant to me. I love my Kevin so very much and I'm so glad that at 17 i already know who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. i love that he understands my crazy sides and stands by me through everything and that he knows everything i want in my future and still wants to stand beside me for all my crazy plans. i know this is my Forever and ever.
No more soda or candy for me!
I decided a couple of weeks ago i decided i wasn't going to drink soda anymore. why? because its unneeded calories and when I'm thirsty its easier to just drink water even though ill still chose juice sometimes I'm also trying to stop drinking sugary drinks too. they aren't good for you. plus drinking soda dehydrates you so when your thirsty and drink soda is actually does the opposite.its just unneeded plus after not drinking soda for the past 3 weeks and just having a Little today it really hurt my stomach. also i decided that I'm no longer going to eat candy. its sugar and other things that are bad for you. also every time i eat even a little candy is makes my stomach hurt so why would i eat something just for the flavor if it makes me feel like crap. so instead of candy i want to go out and buy a bag of walnut and almonds and snack on those when i want to snack on something instead. I'm slowly trying to cut all of the crap food out of my diet and start eating things that are better for me, I'm doing as much as i can with only being 17 and not buying my own groceries.
Almost finished my garden!
yesterday Taylor and I made a garden box. its made out of 6 2x4's and measures 8x4 and is 8 inches deep. we screwed two 2x4's together to make it taller. it was annoying to make but its worth it to be able to have a bigger garden this year. After Taylor finished building it while i took a nap we filled it with soil and 2 25lbs of moo-nure(i thought its was a funny name). so today we finished it by planting most of our stuff. today we plants corn, green bell peppers, red peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and leek. we have other plants still sprouting in seeds. The carrots have sprouted but we are still waiting for them to get bigger before we plant them. We also have strawberries to plant but i don't want to plant them with the rest because they take over everything. So we will hopefully have some watermelon, more tomatoes, and more strawberries sprouting. at the moment the strawberries and tomatoes aren't doing good but we have 4 of one of them sprouting I'm just not sure which one it is. I'm very excited about all the vegetables that i will be able to eat out of my own garden. it so exciting. our garden failed last year so I'm very looking forward to this year. I'll take pictures of it during the day and put them up tomorrow.

i feel like i have written enough tonight so time to relax a little from a GREAT day and get ready to go to bed. NIGHTY NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment