4.12.2010

ALMOST THERE!!

Today was the first day of my last nine weeks of high school. I'm so ready to be done with this and go off to college. But I still have so much to do before graduation. i still need to take 2 placement test and a student readiness inquiry something like that. while i tried to do that tonight neither my mom's or my computer would let us get on so i guess i have to wait for tomorrow to do it and if my computer wont let me i guess i'll have to use one at school. i also still need to order my cap and gown but the website we are supposed to be able to order them from doesnt have our school on it so I'm not sure what im supposed to do about that. i guess i'll email the guy or something. This nine weeks im going out of my way to keep up with everything. last nine weeks i let myself get WAY to far behind but not this time. i'm ready to graduate and i dont want anything to get in the way of the end of my year. i dont want to stress myself out again at the end of the year when there are more important things to worry about. i cant believe i'm almost done with this. nine more weeks and i'm out of this town. yeah i being by the beach is great but when you live here there is only so much you can do before it all gets boring. im ready to go to Ferrum. A new place a new start. I'm excited to go to the country and the mountains. it will be a HUGE change from our beach side city. the only thing i'm worried about is being so far from home. yeah i'm ready to be out but i know i will miss everyone here. i've made some close friends that have helped me through this senior year. and my "senior math buddy' bryan who we are going to make sure we both keep with all our work this nine weeks because he was more behind then me last time. well its getting late and i need to go to bed. i'm going to try and limit my after school naps so that i can get more homework in and then go to bed earlier. my friend just gave me a website to order my cap and gown so i'm going to go try that then go to bed. NIGHTY NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment