4.11.2010

pictures from today

me and my love
i think he is way better looking then me.
Kevin and my dog, daisy, she is getting so big. she is 7 months old and very well behaved. we love her so much. and we just bought a little kiddy pool. we wanted it for daisy when it get hot and she loves it at first she didn't know what to do with it but we put some of her toys in it and now she will walk around in it but has yet to lay down it i. once i starts getting really hot i think she will. we also do pet sitting so the dogs that we watch during the summer will get to enjoy it while they are outside playing without having to worry about them getting to hot. i glad we decided to get it.
lettuce, red chili, green peppers, and corn
leek and tomatoes with carrot seeds in between,
i also has carrots sprouting that will be planted there too
me and Taylor made the box holding it
its not very pretty but I'm happy with it

No comments:

Post a Comment