3.22.2010

days like this

days like this i cant wait to go off to college. shows me how much everyone at the house really care about me. so when i hurt my finger it took over a month for them to take me in to get it checked out and they only took me in because natalie was sick even though it had stayed swollen and i couldnt move it they just kept telling me it was fine. so tonight we ere getting along and joseph kept rubbing the socks i had on. so to move his foot away i moved my foot forwards to get it off my foot. and then of course he starts to cry. then they start yelling at me for kicking him when i didnt kick him. mom and mallory both yelled at me on how i broke his finger. im glad they care when it happens to him and not to me. mom said they didnt know mine had been broken cause yeah not being able to move it and swelling never going down deffently shows its not broken. but the second joseph starts to cry like a little girl and rachel is the bad person. god i feel like everythign and everyone in this house comes before me. no one ever cares abotu me. i dont feel like they apperciate me. i do so much work around here but all anyone ever see is all the wrong things i do. do they care when i clean the whole kitchen and make dinner. no what matters is that one day i dont feel like doing any cleanign because thats all i've been doing all week then i get yelled at for being lazy and not doing anything. i cant wait to get out of here. college couldnt come any faster. i hate that my family makes me feel like shit for every little thing i do wrong. arent they supposed to stand behind you. i feel like they stand behind everyone but me. i will NEVER treat my children as shitty as im treated. i'm tired of being told i dont do any work and i dont deserve any of my allowence. well if i stoped doing all the work i do then this house would be a wreck most of the time. but no they can only point out all the negative things and none of the positive. so thanks family for tongith and reminding me that once im out of here i really dont want to ever come back. i'm going to either go to bed or do somethign else to aviod my family for the rest of the night. NIGHTY NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment