3.06.2010

college+scholarships=less money out of my pocket

sense next year there will be both me and mallory in college i have been lookign online for scholarships. i foudn this great website for them www.zinch.com but its been annoying me. i have applied for a couple but i cant really find any great ones. i really need the money and i guess i'll look at it more tomorrow when im not sleepy and grumpy. i'm just annoyed with this. i need a zillion more dollars for college or so it seems. with the school grant and tag total pretty much covers almost the whole first two years but that still leaves me with 2 more years to find the money for. i really need to look for more money hidden every where. the school keeps telling us about all these scholarships that go unclaimed well someone where tell me where they are and sign me up for those. i need all the money i can get to help my parents out. with both me and mallory off at college and then 4 kids still at home and bailey and taylor will be in travel volleyball again next year its going to be A LOT of cost my parents will have to be paying for. plus me personally i dont want to have a bunch of student loans to have to pay off when i get out of school. college debt is the last thing i want to think about after my 4 years of college. so i guess tomorrow will be more of searching for all the extra money i can find. but in the end i know it will be worth it. the more money i can find in scholarships the less i have to pay off later. well i'm keeping my fingers cross and praying as hard as i can to be able to find a bunch of scholarships. it would be great if i could get enough to completely pay off everything for freshman year. and after freshman year i'll worry about whats next but right now that is my main focus. all i want to know is why is college so dang exspensive. well i'm off to get ready for bed now. nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment