3.17.2010

a few more hours

im falling behind in EVRYTHING. i just need more hours. i cant seem to make myself do anywork at home. i dont know what to do. i need to stay after and get help but i never want to. and my parents arent helping me feel any better by yelling at me. grounding doesnt help either. i'll just stay home and sleep and do other things besides homework. urggggg i need to do better. starting tomorrow i'm going to keep up with all my work. im staying after in math to get extra help and i'll get all my stuff done. i need to bring my grades up before graduation. i know im already accepted but it will look bad if i continue to let my grades fall. i just need about 4 more hours in a day. so i can get mroe sleep and im not extremely tired all teh time but also so i have more time to get mroe work done. when i start doiing homework i always think about other things i need to get done, like laundry or cleaning the kitchen or cleaning the living room or bathroom. there is always something besides homework to do. it would be SO MUCH EASIER if other people in my house did more work instead of waiting for it all to magicaly clean itself, well it doesnt work out that way so i end up being the only one cleaning most of the time. i noticed this today when i hadnt cleaned the kitchen sense last week. it was a DISASTER, apparently no one in my house is allowed to clean the kitchen but me because no one else does. none of the other kids clean unless you sit there and yell at them for 5 minutes. im the only one that cleans because i cant stand things being dirty. well i have a lot to do tomorrow and i'm very sleepy. also i just joined www.ehow.com so im hoping that give me more advice on organizing my time and everything else. well i'm off to bed. NIGHTY NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment