6.10.2010

New Plans

so much has been going on lately. i have decided i dont want to go to college this year and that i want to move in with kevin the only thing is how to tell my parents without them freaking out and i know my dad will threaten both me and kevin but im almost graduated from high school and it sucks that ill still be 17 until september. me and kevin have talked about everything and we have a plan but my parents only see what they want to. my dad decided i would go to ferrum and play volleyball. i realized i dont even want to play volleyball anymore but i feel like i cant tell them that. they make me feel like i cant talk to them because they would only get mad at what i have to say. if its not what my dad says is right then its wrong and he flips out what he doesnt realize is that this is my life and not his. he cant control me forever. i need to call ferrum and let them know i wont be coming. everything is so confusing and i know what i want and what will make me happy but it scares me because i know my parents wont approve and will flip shit because they already dont like kevin and his family but this isnt about them. i want them to know without me telling them but i know that wont happen and i dont want to tell my dad but i know i need to. the plan is to slowly move my clothes and stuff over to kevins so by the time i decide to really move over there it will be better. i've made up my mind and this is what i want and it doesnt matter what everyone else including my family has to say. i know my parents will forever look down on me. ill be the one child that didnt do everything they want and didnt go to a college right away like they wanted. i know i will complete school its just not what i want to do right now i have other things i want to do first. ok this is enough for now i really need to start writing more often. OOOO one more thing 2 more days and one exam until im done with school. i graduate next thursday and im so ready to be out of high school. ok NIGHTY NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment