5.23.2010

65 things

random things most people probably don't know about me
  1. i hate feeling like i need to brush my teeth
  2. before i go to bed every night i pee, brush my teeth, wash my face, and pee again
  3. i hate being pastie
  4. i slowly became addicted to tanning
  5. me and my boyfriend have 2 puppies
  6. we have a lab/hound/Sheppard mix named daisy and a lab/pit bull mix named Bruno
  7. our puppies are our babies. its our little family
  8. we also do pet sitting
  9. i cant wait to get out of this house
  10. i plan on going to college for elementary education
  11. i love volleyball but my knees don't
  12. i don't know when my butt got so big
  13. i hate being told I'm tall. yes i already know this i don't need to be told everyday
  14. i want to coach volleyball one day
  15. i hate feet they are ugly
  16. i hate being touched. when people just come up and touch me it makes me want to hit them
  17. i also hate when people touch my stuff. its mine not yours so keep your hands off
  18. i hate when people think I'm stupid. I'm smart just lazy
  19. i like to read just not being told what to read
  20. i have a book app. on my phone so i can read books on it
  21. i have a promise year from my boyfriend that he gave me for Christmas.
  22. i want to live on a farm
  23. i want to have as many children as i can have
  24. i want to have pigs, cows, horses and chickens
  25. i hate having long hair because its always in the way
  26. i also don't like when its to short to wear in a pony tail
  27. i almost away have my hair up
  28. i don't drink soda
  29. i don't eat candy and try not to eat fast food.
  30. i hate when people come into my room without asking
  31. my boyfriend is my best friend
  32. i love walking places and would walk more if my knee didn't hurt when i did
  33. i like country and rap music
  34. i want to live in a small area where everyone knows everyone else
  35. i would love to be a stay at home wife and home school my kids if i could afford to.
  36. i would make the perfect housewife. i cook clean do laundry and can take care of kids
  37. i hate putting away clothes. I'll wash them and fold them but i hate having to put them away
  38. i like my kitchen to stay perfectly clean and hate when people spill things and make messes and don't clean them up or just leave things on the counter
  39. i eat to much. i snack when i have nothing else to do.
  40. even though i eat a lot I'm no where close to being fat
  41. without volleyball i would be fat
  42. i drive without my licence on me most of the time
  43. i like to go shopping but hate spending my own money
  44. i want to run a rescue organization for pit bulls
  45. i want to adopt children with Down Syndrome
  46. i want to help as many people as i can
  47. i have the attention span of a 5 year old and get distracted very easily
  48. once i get something on my mind i don't forget about it until its done
  49. i make list to remind myself what i need to do.
  50. i don't know if anyone reads my blog but it makes me feel better just being able to write it
  51. i need to stop taking very long naps after school
  52. i need to go to bed at an earlier time
  53. i love to cook.
  54. i love taking the kids out to do things
  55. i love cooking with Natalie
  56. Natalie is my favorite person ever. she has helped me so much and always makes me smile
  57. Natalie has changed the person i am and I'm a better person sense she came along
  58. Natalie has Down Syndrome and is the baby of the family but she can do the same things as everyone else it just takes her a little bit longer to do somethings
  59. i am one of 8 kids. 2 half sisters 4 sisters and only one brother
  60. i plan on marrying my boyfriend after college.
  61. even though my dad almost hates Kevin. i don't think he really has a reason to.
  62. i hate that he is always trying to get me to break up with him. its my life and my relationship and his opinion has no say
  63. i hate when people try and tell me what to do and how to do things. its my life
  64. if your going to ask me to do something and then complain about how to do it then you can do it.
  65. if my dad keeps treating me like crap the way he does I'm going to leave one day and he wont see me ever again.

i feel like thats enough about me for right now

No comments:

Post a Comment