6.17.2010

New Chapter


today i graduated high school. i'm so glad to be done with that part of my life. i got a new laptop that i'm still trying to figure out and make it a little faster. right now it is annoying me but we will see. i graduated with honors and an advanced diploma. my parents still dont know i pulled out of ferrum. the plan is to tell them i wanted to wait a semster before going back and go from there. i do plan on going to TCC after one semester. i thought i would feel really different but i dont. so along with the new laptop i got headphones a balloon from tysha and some money. i'm nervous about this. new chapter of my life. who knows what will happen next. i need to start turning in job applications and really try to get a job. we still need a lot of money to get the garage fixed up. lets see how fast we can get that done. i love my kevin and i'm so excited about moving in with him and spending more time with him. even if my family doesnt know about all my plans yet and i know they might not be happy this is my life and what i want and they will have to get over it. they can either deal with my choise now and stand behind me on it or wait until i turn 18 and then i'll move in with him anyways and then they may never see me again. well i should go get ready for bed. its been a long day and i'm tired even though i dont have to wake up early. yay. NIGHTY NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment