7.07.2009

STARTING OFF




so at 16 I've started thinking A LOT out my future. how i want things to go and how things will probably end up will most likely be very different. I'm trying to eat better and do things that are better for me. I'm trying to make my life more green and natural but at 16 things are hard to do that now. ive had a previous blog but im goign to try and keep this one updated. we will see how things go.
MORE ABOUT ME.
so as i said im 16 and i have fallen in love. i dont care what people think he is the one. Kevin Andrew is the love of my life and he is the one i want to be with and the only one i can see myself with. besides form kevin, volleyball is my life. playing year round from school, travel, and beach. even though my knees take a beating from playing(my left knee is hurting as i type). i love playing btu i feel like sometimes i play because people expect me to. growing up one of 6(or 8 depending on how you count) i havent always liked it but i do want a big family of my own. i want to have as many kids and i can afford. i do believe that i will be a great wife and mother one day. i love to cook and bake. i can sew and have recently gotten more into sewing lately i knitt but i neeed to just sit down and get things done one night. and i clean. i cant stand a dirty kitchen and once i start cleaning i dont stop. well thats all i can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment