7.10.2009

15 months =]



today was Kevin and my 15 months. it seems like i've been with him for WAY longer. i already know i always want to be with him. he is the most amazing guy ever. he makes me feel great about myself and always makes me smile. tonight we went and saw transformers it was a great movie and im glad i was watching it with him. i have learned a lot from this relationship. the main one being not everything is about what i want, sometimes i need to do what he wants even if i dont want to(I'm still working on this). also talking really does help even if you don't want to. with Kevin if he is happy and in a good mood then i am too. this is the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with and i really don't care what anything else has to say about that. he makes me happy and he is all i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment